Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tiny Troublemaking

That stinking Leprechaun has been causing trouble around our house.  He really thinks he is funny.
He keeps knocking over chairs when we are out of the room, or dumping toys and food on the floor.  I feel like I have multiple toddlers in my house instead of just one!  My two girls are convinced that Lucky is bigger than their pet turtles, but smaller than their two year old brother.


Lucky the Leprechaun turned our milk green last night!  The kids actually thought it was really funny.

I am assuming he did it with his Leprechaun magic...but if I were to do that, I would simply add 10 drops of green food coloring to one gallon of milk.  I think that would make the same pretty mint color he whipped up.  WAY easier than making green eggs and ham. 

Cheers,

 

No comments: