Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Picture Wall

For those of you that gave me advice on my Yellow Buffet post, thank you!
I decided to take the advice to keep my shoe bins red.  But still, this little buffet needed some sort of update.
What better way, than to make good use of old frames, and new family pictures

First I played around a bit with frames I had, trying to get them in the right place.
{that is why some are sideways}


Once I knew what I wanted the overall wall to look like, 
I filled the frames with the photos I wanted!  Thank you Costco photo.






Now I love my wall and my yellow buffet even more!
A splash of color underneath, a collection of frames, all topped off with the people I love.

Cheers,


6 comments:

Lincoln said...

I really wish I could have that in my house...but with my fam pictures. =) You are so talented! I love your style!

Da Bergs said...

LOVE it!!!

Becky said...

Looks great! I have been collecting some thrift store frames for my office. I need to get some prints made soon!

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

It looks amazing! Totally pin worthy. :)

Cynthia said...

That looks great! You did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today..
900W (3X300W) Lighting Photography Studio Strobe Flash Light Kit