Monday, February 28, 2011

Amazon Mom!

If you don't have an Amazon Mom or Amazon Prime account, now may be the time to try it!
Read below...

Amazon Prime now includes unlimited, commercial-free, instant streaming of 5,000 movies and TV shows

Not only do you get FREE 2 day shipping with thousands of items, now you can have a free streaming of movies and shows too!  Prime membership is $79 a year, but you can sign up for a free trial...and there are ways to extend that trial by purchasing certain items from the Amazon Mom Store!

For instance, I registered to get a GIANT box of diapers once a month.  It is delivered to my door, and costs almost 50% less than the same GIANT box of diapers from Costco.  Each month Amazon sends me an email about a week before my box of diapers ship, and if I decide to change it I can before they send it out so that I am not charged.

Go to, and find the amazing deals you have been searching for,  enjoy this Crazy Deal!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Malory {Snips & Spice} said...

Wow! I had no idea they were doing this. I already have a prime account, and we stream from netfilx, but I hope Amazon has some different titles to choose from.

Thanks for the information and the award!