Thursday, February 18, 2010

Power of the Flower revisited


Remember this post on embellishing my shoes to make them way to cute?


Spring is just around the corner, which means flowers will be popping up everywhere!
I have noticed so many flowers and petals in fashion this last year and I really REALLY want it to last longer. I hope embellishing doesn't ever go out of style!

JCrew is so overwhelming to me with their cuteness of kids clothes.
So, after seeing these little shirts...


and this little dress...


I decided to revamp my little Gals' wardrobe.
This did take longer than I expected, but I got to catch up on my shows while I did it. :)



Little Gal is desperately in need for new fashion finds.
30% because she is growing and 70% because I love dressing her up.
I decided to make a line of clothes for her out of my old ones, and even hubby's (gasp!).
We will see how it turns out next week, I have a busy weekend ahead.

Go flower it up!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You really are amazing! Can I come over at and watch your shows with you? Oh, and you can show me you are making these cute clothes! :)
Let me know what night you are free!

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I"m new to your blog and I can't wait to see what you do to revamp your daughter's wardrobe. What a "green" idea! I love it. I'll be checking back for sure.